Sunday, November 9, 2014

C4T #3 Summary

I have had the pleasure to read Principal Vincentsen's blog for the past couple weeks. Our Principal's Musings is a wonderful blog. The first post I commented on provided resources for parents and teachers with children wino struggled with reading. I bookmarked this blog on my phone because it was so helpful. She listed several sites and apps that will help the children learn to read better, the resources were Audible.com, BookShare.com, and Learning Alley. Great post! Next, I commented on a post that discussed Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. which featured a video. The post is actually a copy of an email she sent out to the parents of her students. It really reminded me that not that long ago citizens in our country had hearts full of hate. As a future educator, it is important to recognize differences in people and love them for it. In order to teach love and respect, one must show love and respect by their words and actions. Here is the video from the post 

Martin Luther King Tribute from CJ Walker on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment